Cost & Dates
The fees listed are for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The fees listed are for the Winter 2021 Term
English for Academic Preparation
May 5, 2021
September 2, 2021
January 5, 2022
Short Term EAP
Session 1: January 6, 2021
Session 2: March 4, 2021
Session 1: May 5, 2021
Session 2: June 30, 2021
Session 1: September 2, 2021
Session 2: October 28, 2021
|EAP TUITION||SHORT-TERM EAP TUITION|
|4 Months||$4,995.00 / Term||2 Months||$2,900.00 / Term|
|Insurance (Mandatory if in Canada – opt-out option available for students studying outside of Canada)||$280.00 / Term||Insurance (Mandatory if in Canada – opt-out option available for students studying outside of Canada)||$140.00 / 7 Weeks|
*fees do not include materials such as books or other program related fees
All fees need to be paid no later than the due dates that are listed on your Letter of Acceptance.
Returning student fee payment due dates
All fees need to be paid no later than the due dates advised by the International office.
- Fall 2021: August 19, 2021
- Winter 2022: December 16, 2021
- Spring 2022: April 21, 2022
- Notice of change of fees: All fees are subjected to change every academic year. If your program is scheduled to continue in the next academic year, please check for your future fees with the International office.
- The fees indicated on your Letter of Acceptance for visa purposes were estimated. Please refer to the actual tuition fees noted on the final invoice.
*Niagara College does not have the authority to refund an authorized credit card purchase to someone other than the original cardholder. This is in line with industry standard and considered a best practice throughout the payment card industry.
*If you have paid by the CIBC Payment Platform, your refund will be returned directly back to the account that was used at the time of payment.