Airport Pickup Registration is now closed for the January 2020 term. Please see below for information regarding our partner service that can assist you at the airport upon arrival..
Niagara College Awaits You!
As you prepare for your arrival to Canada, it is important to plan how you will travel to Niagara College as you have many options available to you. Please note Niagara College requires 72 hours notice prior to your departure to secure a vehicle. Booking as early as possible is encouraged for the airport pickup service with a greeter as there are limited bookings available.
Niagara College offers a special airport pickup service from the Toronto Pearson Airport in Toronto, Ontario in Canada.
AIRPORT PICKUP WITHOUT GREETER
- Cost – $175
- Reserved vehicle to drop you off at your housing
- After clearing customs, you are encouraged to call the pickup services 24/7 phone number.
- A vehicle will arrive at your gate’s pick-up zone within 5 – 7 minutes after notifying the pickup service
Niagara College also offers the option to upgrade to an airport pickup service with a greeter for the cost of $250 CAD.
AIRPORT PICKUP WITH GREETER
- Cost – $250
- A greeter will be waiting at your terminal holding a sign with your name and will escort you to your vehicle.
- This service allows for a 3-hour courtesy window from the scheduled flight arrival time. After a 3-hour delay, there will be a charge of $50 per every 30 minutes.
Niagara College requires 72 hours notice prior to your departure to secure a vehicle. Booking as early as possible is encouraged for the airport pickup service with a greeter as there are limited bookings available.
NIAGARA COLLEGE SUSPENDS ALL ON CAMPUS CLASSES
Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, Niagara College has suspended all on-campus classes beginning Monday, March 16 until further notice, while staff and faculty work to develop plans for alternative program delivery. Effective immediately, all on campus events, social and sporting activities are cancelled. College campuses and services will remain open at this time, and online courses will continue. Placements, co-ops and clinicals will continue for the time being, but students should contact their program area for further information. At this time, all faculty and staff should continue to report to work. More information will follow later today.