Guard.Me Insurance information:
Find information about your Guard.me International Student Insurance plan here and on the Guard.me website!
Your Guard.me International Student Insurance is sent to your Niagara College student email after the 10th day of classes. Please check your inbox and junk mail for this email. If you are unable to locate the email, please contact Guard.me.
You can find lots of information (including coverage information) on the Guard.me Niagara College website.
Guard.me offers many resources to keep you safe and healthy as an international student:
- mobileDOCTOR: by guard.me allows you to connect with Canadian doctors on Maple, a telemedicine company, as a part of your health benefits.
- keep.meSAFE: Mental Wellness Student Support Program is a support service available to eligible students that can help them with challenges faced when studying or living abroad.
- StudyGAP Coverage: If you are taking one semester off and returning to school after the break, you are eligible to buy coverage online for the gap period between semesters.
- Graduate Insurance: As a recent graduate student, you are eligible to apply for coverage. You must apply within 30 days of your guard.me policy expiry date.
- Early Arrival Insurance: If you will arrive early in Canada before the start of your program, you can apply for additional medical insurance coverage. Early arrival is a onetime purchase only, it cannot be purchased beyond your program start date.
If you have any questions about your Guard.me coverage information or any of the services above, please contact Guard.me directly on their website.