Resource Information

(access free, confidential support)

(academic support & information)

(on and off-campus work)

(how to avoid academic misconduct)

(how to identify & report scams)

(medical information)

(information for graduates)

(enrollment letter, transcript, etc.)

What do we do?

All ISAs (International Student Advisors) at Niagara College are Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) or Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs). Your ISA is here to guide and support you during your academic journey at Niagara College.

What can International Student Advisors help you with?

What can International Student Advisors NOT help you with?

Contact your ISA

Your International Student Advisor would be happy to help you with any academic or immigration related questions that you may have. The best way to contact your International Student Advisor is through email.

When emailing your International Student Advisor, please include the following information so that they can better help you:

  • Your student identification (ID) number in the subject line
  • Your first and last name
  • Your citizenship(s)
  • A few sentences explaining your question, attach applicable documents and all permit and visa expiration dates as applicable

Find your International Student Advisor at:

Visit us on campus:

Welland Campus
Segal International Centre – S100
100 Niagara College Blvd
Welland, Ontario
L3C 7L3, Canada

Daniel J. Patterson Campus in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Segal Family International Centre – W015
135 Taylor Rd,
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
L0S 1J0, Canada