Official educational documents are required in order to be considered for admission. Official translations of transcripts and/or proof of graduation must bear the seal or stamp of the notary/official translator.
General Admission requirements
- High school transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- Post-secondary transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
Before starting your application, make sure you check if your program is available.
Online application form
Use our online application form to apply for your program. Before you begin make sure you have the following information:
- your name, address, postal code (as it appears on your passport);
- your personal phone number and email;
- the name(s) of the secondary school previously attended;
- for graduate program applications, the name(s) of all previous post-secondary institutions attended.
* $100 CAD non-refundable application fee. There is no deposit required for ESL programs.
If you are granted admission into Niagara College, you will receive an acceptance letter within two weeks with important orientation information.
Submit your tuition fees on or before the specified due date.
Confirmation of Application
Niagara College will send you or your agent a confirmation of receipt via email within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Once accepted, explore these options
Apply for your Student Visa via the Canadian Embassy (www.cic.gc.ca) or Consulate in your country and inform Niagara College once this process is completed.
Consider our housing options (Services & Housing) and apply for the housing option of your choice.
Airport pick-up request form
Send Niagara College your flight information via the Flight Information Form so we may arrange your airport pick-up.
Frequently asked questions
When do the fees have to be paid by?
Invoices and due dates for each term are the following:
- September term: Invoices are sent in June and fees are due in July
- January term: Invoices are sent in October and fees are due in November
- May term: Invoices are sent in February and fees are due in March
Refer to International Student Accounts Office for payment due date extensions.
Do you need a tax receipt (T2202A) or you did not get your tax receipt?
- Tax receipts are for the year just passed and are available by end of February
- The tax receipts can be found in your Student Records on your Blackboard account
- If there is no T2202a or Upass option showing, please contact the International Office front desk at your campus
Where/how do I pay?
Students can pay for their invoice at:
- International Student Accounts Office (with cash, debit card or credit card)
- Registrar’s Office at either campus
- Local bank
- Online banking
- Bank transfer if parents are paying from back home – go to the International Office to ask for the Niagara College bank account details. Students can look up their account and print invoices from Blackboard
NIAGARA COLLEGE SUSPENDS ALL ON CAMPUS CLASSES
Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, Niagara College has suspended all on-campus classes beginning Monday, March 16 until further notice, while staff and faculty work to develop plans for alternative program delivery. Effective immediately, all on campus events, social and sporting activities are cancelled. College campuses and services will remain open at this time, and online courses will continue. Placements, co-ops and clinicals will continue for the time being, but students should contact their program area for further information. At this time, all faculty and staff should continue to report to work. More information will follow later today.