Cost & Dates
The fees listed are for the 2021-22 academic year.
To be determined
Price includes the following:
- all premium and cultural activities
- academic activities
- material fees
- homestay (includes meals)
- airport pick-up and drop-off
- bus pass
- health insurance
English Language & Culture Program $3,900
All fees need to be paid no later than the due dates that are listed on your Letter of Acceptance.
Returning student fee payment due dates
All fees need to be paid no later than the due dates advised by the International office.
- Spring: To be announced (TBA)
- Fall: TBA
- Winter: TBA
- Notice of change of fees: All fees are subjected to change every academic year. If your program is scheduled to continue in the next academic year, please check for your future fees with the International office.
- The fees indicated on your Letter of Acceptance for visa purposes were estimated. Please refer to the actual tuition fees noted on the final invoice.