In the AECUS program, students will combine EAP classes with some post-secondary courses which can count towards a Niagara College diploma.
Designed for Success
AECUS is a bridge program that places students in EAP classes based on their advanced level placement testing grade(s) while also allowing them to simultaneously take other post-secondary courses of their choice.
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Small class sizes, average is 15 to 20 students per class
- Qualified, experienced teachers
- Use of all college services and facilities
- State-of-the-art digital languages labs
- Language testing and assessment
- Friendly, supportive staff
- Individual academic counselling
- Individualized course studies aimed at improving language skills for academic preparation
- Ability to combine EAP classes and post-secondary courses which can count towards a diploma
- Three Starts a year: January, May, September