Join us for a game of Niagara River Lions Basketball!
Cost: The cost of this event is included in tution for all international EAP and Roskilde Business College students. All Post-secondary/graduate students and guests are $30 a ticket.
Tickets include – game ticket, transportation and a food voucher (a hot dog or a slice of pizza, popcorn, and a drink)
Sign up and payment deadline is Monday, June 6th at 3:00 pm.
- The college does not accept cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- Go to your Canadian bank account online.
Pay a bill and make Niagara College (or Niagara College Tuition) the payee.
The account number will be your student number.
Take a screenshot of your payment and email [email protected] with your full name and student number.
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to [email protected]
Bus Pick-up Times
~ Welland Campus (Athletic Centre entrance)– The bus will leave at 5:00 pm
~ Daniel J. Patterson Campus @NOTL (flagpoles) – The bus will pick-up at 5:30 pm
~ St. Catharines –Meet us at the Meridian Centre at 6:15 pm
We will leave the Meridian Centre after the game. We will return students to DJP, Niagara Falls – Morrison/Dorchester Hub and Welland as needed.