Check out the Falls decked out in amazing colours and images! This is the 35th season for the Winter Festival of Lights. Enjoy the fireworks show at 9:00 pm.
Cost: The cost is included in tuition for all International English for Academic Preparation students. The cost is $5 for all other students and guests.
Sign up and payment deadline – Wednesday, January 16th at 3:00 pm.
- Starting January 2017 we will no longer be accepting cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- Go to your Canadian bank account online.
- Pay a bill and make Niagara College (or Niagara College Tuition) the payee.
- The account number will be your student number.
- Take a screenshot of your payment and email email@example.com with your full name and student number.
If you need help making an online payment, we would be happy to help you in either International Office.
~ Welland Campus: Athletic Centre entrance – the bus will leave at 6:30 pm.
~ St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal (Carlisle St. entrance): The bus WILL LEAVE 7:00 pm.
~ Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus: Flagpoles – the bus will leave at 7:15 pm.
We will leave the Falls at 10:00 pm.