On this trip, you can explore the great city of Toronto, or you can go to Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada.
Buses will leave from Welland, Niagara-on-the-lake, Niagara Falls, and St. Catharines and drop you off right in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Option 1: Free Time in Toronto
Spend the day sightseeing on your own (you will be dropped off at Nathan Philips Square, which is close to the Eaton’s Centre). You will meet the bus back at Nathan Philips Square at 5:45pm. The bus leaves at 6:00pm, sharp!
Option 2: Ripley’s Aquarium – this option is SOLD OUT – it is no longer available
Traveling on moving glide paths, visitors enter the ocean realm and come face to face with thousands of fascinating fish and menacing sea creatures, everything from barracudas, to rays, to jellyfish, octopi, moray eels and giant sharks!
Cost: The cost of the bus is FREE for all current International students. The bus is $25 for all guests.
Ripley’s Aquarium Option: $30 for all students and adult guests. Children 12 years old and under are $15.
Sign-up and payment deadline is Thursday, April 7th by 3:00 pm
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- To make an online payment, log into your bank account and make a payment.
- Make Niagara College the payee and use your student number as the account number.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to [email protected]
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
Bus Pick-up Times
~ Welland Campus: Arrive at the Athletic Centre entrance by 8:45 am to check in. The YELLOW SCHOOL bus WILL LEAVE 9:00 am
~ DJP Campus at Niagara-on-the-Lake : Arrive at the flagpoles by 9:15 am to check in. The YELLOW SCHOOL bus WILL LEAVE 9:30 am.
~ Niagara Falls- Morrison/Dorchester Hub: Arrive by 9:15 am to check in. The YELLOW SCHOOL bus WILL LEAVE 9:30 am
~ St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal (Carlisle St. entrance): Arrive at the bus terminal by 9:30 am to check in. The YELLOW SCHOOL bus WILL LEAVE 9:45 am.
We will leave Toronto at 6:00 pm, and we should be back in Niagara around 8:00 pm.