On this trip, you can explore the great city of Toronto or take an optional visit to the CN Tower!
Buses will leave from the Welland Campus, NOTL Campus,St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal and Niagara Falls – Morrison/Dorchester Hub and drop you off right in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Spend the day sightseeing on your own (you will be dropped off at Nathan Philips Square, which is close to the Eaton’s Centre). You will meet the bus back at Nathan Philips Square at 5:45pm. The bus leaves at 6:00pm, sharp!
OPTION #1: BUS RIDE ONLY
~ The cost for international EAP students is included in the tuition (no charge)
~ The cost for Post-secondary and Graduate students is $25 per ticket
~ The cost for all guests is $25 per ticket
OPTION #2: BUS RIDE PLUS CN Tower
~ The cost for international EAP students is $40 (for the CN Tower ticket)
~ The cost for Post-secondary and Graduate students is $65 per ticket (for CN Tower ticket and bus)
~ The cost for guests is $65 per ticket (for CN Tower ticket and bus)
~ Welland Campus: Arrive at the Athletic Centre entrance by 8:45 am to check in. The bus WILL LEAVE 9:00 am
~ Niagara Falls – Morrison/Dorchester Hub: The bus will pick up at 9:30 am
~ Daniel J. Patterson Campus @NOTL: The bus will pick up at 9:30 am at the front entrance
~ St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal (Carlisle St. entrance): Arrive at the bus terminal by 9:40 am.
***We will leave from Nathan Phillips Square at 6:00 pm
The sign-up and payment deadline for this trip is Thursday, August 6th at 3:00 pm
- Payment policy:
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- To make an online payment, log into your bank account and make a payment.
- Make Niagara College the payee and use your student number as the account number.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to [email protected]
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.