On this trip, you can explore the great city of Toronto!
Buses will leave from the Welland Campus, NOTL Campus, Niagara Falls – Morrison/Dorchester Hub, and St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal (Carlisle St. entrance) and drop you off right in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Spend the day sightseeing on your own (you will be dropped off at Nathan Philips Square, which is close to the Eaton’s Centre). You will be given a detailed map of the area. You will meet the bus back at Nathan Philips Square at 5:45pm. The bus leaves at 6:00pm, sharp!
~ The cost for international EAP students, Roskilde Business College and MORTHE students is included in the tuition (no charge)
~ The cost for domestic EAP students is $25 per ticket
~ The cost for Post-secondary and Graduate students is $25 per ticket
~ The cost for guests is $25 per ticket
Sign Payment is due by Thursday, September 19th at 3:00 pm
- Starting January 2017 we will no longer be accepting cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- Go to your Canadian bank account online.
Pay a bill and make Niagara College (or Niagara College Tuition) the payee.
The account number will be your student number.
Take a screenshot of your payment and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and student number.
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com
If payment is not received by the deadline, you will NOT be allowed to attend the trip.
Bus pick-up locations and times
Welland Campus – Athletic Centre entrance at 9:00 am.
NOTL Campus – Flagpoles at 9:30 am.
Niagara Falls -Morrison/Dorchester Hub at 9:30 am.
Downtown St. Catharines Bus Terminal (Carlisle St. entrance) at 9:30 am.
We will leave Toronto at 6:00 pm and return to Niagara around 8:00 pm.