By reducing stigma and discrimination, The Working Mind helps create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health.
- Reduce the stigma around mental illness
- Promote your organization’s mental health
- Transform the way participants think and talk about mental health and mental illness
- Help participants identify poor mental health in themselves and others
- Give participants the coping skills to manage stress and poor mental health
- Review mental health rights and responsibilities
- Create a more supportive environment
Each TWM course offers easily applied scenario-based lessons, videos that feature people with lived experience of mental illness, reference guides, and practical handouts.
This Working Mind course will be delivered virtually in three one and half hour classes – Monday, January 23rd, Tuesday, January 24th and Wednesday, January 25th. Participants must attend all three classes to get their certificates.