Join us for a delicious, traditional Canadian Thanksgiving Feast. We will be eating in the Welland Student Commons (new cafeteria) at 6:00 pm. We will have fun with some traditional Canadian games and activities after dinner.
Rolls and Butter
House salad and choice of two salad dressings
Turkey dinner with all the trimmings (stuffing and turkey gravy!)
Roast Beef with gravy
Pumpkin pie with whipped cream
Coffee, tea or pop
Dinner is at 6:00pm. Please use public to get to the Welland Campus on time for dinner.
Cost: This event is included in tuition for all International EAP, MORTHE and Roskilde Business College students. The cost for all others (Post-secondary, Graduate and guests) is $15.
Sign-up and payment deadline is Wednesday, October 9th at 3:00 pm.
- Starting January 2017 we will no longer be accepting cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- Go to your Canadian bank account online.
Pay a bill and make Niagara College (or Niagara College Tuition) the payee.
The account number will be your student number.
Take a screenshot of your payment and email email@example.com with your full name and student number.
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
If payment is not received by the deadline, you will NOT be allowed to attend the trip.