Tired of cold weather? Want to feel some heat? Join us for a day of water and fun at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark!
Explore the Waterpark – https://www.fallsviewwaterpark.com/explore-the-waterpark/
Cost: This event is included in tuition for EAP students.. Post-secondary, Graduate students and guests are $30. (Children 2 and under are free – Children 3-12 are $20)
Sign-up and payment deadline is Thursday, February 7th at 3:00 pm
- Starting January 2017 we will no longer be accepting cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- Go to your Canadian bank account online.
- Pay a bill and make Niagara College (or Niagara College Tuition) the payee.
- The account number will be your student number.
- Take a screenshot of your payment and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and student number.
- If you need help making an online payment, we would be happy to help you in any International Office.
~ Welland Campus: Arrive at the Athletic Centre entrance by 9:15 am to check in. The bus WILL LEAVE 9:30 am
~ St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal: Arrive at the bus terminal by 10:00 am to check in. The bus WILL LEAVE 10:10 am.
~ Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus: The bus will pick up at 10:30 am at the front entrance
~ Niagara Falls (Morrison/Dorchester Hub): The bus will pick up at 11:00 am at the front entrance
We will leave the water park 5:00 pm.