In addition to one of the prettiest towns in Canada, Niagara-on-the-Lake is commonly referred to as the most haunted. The most prevalent tales of paranormal activity surround Fort George National Historic Site. There have been hundreds of reports of paranormal sightings at Fort George, ranging from the benevolent spirit of a little girl named Sarah Ann to a more ominous presence simply known as “The Watcher”.
Join us on this 90-minute outdoor tour of the Ghost of Fort George!
Cost: The cost is included in tuition for International EAP and Roskilde Business College students. All other students, staff and guests are $25 each. This is not an event for children.
Sign-up and payment deadline – Wednesday, September 28th at 3:00 pm.
- The college does not accept cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- Go to your Canadian bank account online.
Pay a bill and make Niagara College (or Niagara College Tuition) the payee.
The account number will be your student number.
Take a screenshot of your payment and email [email protected] with your full name and student number.
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to [email protected]
~ Welland Campus (Athletic Centre entrance) – Please arrive by 6:35 pm – the bus will leave at 6:45 pm.
~ Daniel J. Patterson (main entrance) – Please arrive by 7:05 pm – the bus will pick up at 7:15 pm.
The buses will return after the tour. We will also drop-off in St. Catharines and Niagara Falls if requested.