Join us for a delicious dinner, dancing and a celebration of all your achievements this term! Everyone is invited to the party, but only level five students will receive certificates.
Tickets for this event are FREE for all EAP students. Guests are very welcome. Guest tickets are $50 each. Children 2 -12 years old are $20
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- To make an online payment, log into your bank account and make a payment.
- Make Niagara College the payee and use your student number as the account number.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to [email protected]
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
The deadline sign-up and to pay for your guest(s) is Thursday, April 14th by 12:00 pm.
– Assorted Dinner Rolls with Butter
– Garden Salad
– Stuffed chicken breast or Eggplant Parmesan (vegetarian option)
– Roasted Potatoes
– Coffee, Tea and Soda
- Children’s meal – chicken fingers and fries
- There will be a cash bar as well. Students that are 19 or older may purchase alcohol. Please bring a piece of government identification (NOT a student card) if you would like to purchase a drink.
Location – Delphi Banquet Facilities- 4414 Portage Rd, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6A7
Doors will open at the Delphi at 6:00 pm. Dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Bus Pick-up Times
Welland Campus – Athletic Centre entrance – 5:00 pm
St. Catharines Bus Terminal (Carlisle St. entrance) – 5:30 pm
NOTL Campus (front entrance) – 5:45 pm
Niagara Falls – Morrison/Dorchester Hub – 6:00 pm
The buses will leave the Delphi at 10:00 pm.