This event is full. Please email [email protected] if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
Join us for a delicious Easter Brunch at George’s Greek Village.
- Greek salad
- chicken breast
- coffee, tea, or pop
- a vegetarian option is available upon request
Cost: This event is free for all current international students. Adult guests are $25 and children under 10 are $10. (Please include the number and ages of guests when you email your payment receipt)
Payment deadline deadline is Friday, March 25th by 4:30 pm.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- To make an online payment, log into your bank account and make a payment.
- Make Niagara College the payee and use your student number as the account number.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to [email protected]
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
~ Welland Campus (Athletic Centre entrance) – Please arrive by 10:45 am – the YELLOW SCHOOL bus will leave at 11:00 am.
~ St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal (Carlisle St. entrance): Please arrive by 11:15 am – the YELLOW SCHOOL bus will leave at 11:30 am.
~ Niagara Falls – Morrison/Dorchester Hub: Please arrive by 11:15 am – the YELLOW SCHOOL bus will leave at 11:30 am.
~ Daniel J. Patterson Campus (NOTL) (front entrance): Please arrive by 11:35 am – the YELLOW SCHOOL bus will leave at 11:45 am.
The will return bus will leave the restaurant around 1:30 pm.