Join us for a delicious Easter Brunch with a super Easter Egg Hunt and other fun Easter activities!
- Scrambled Eggs
- Turkey Farmers Sausage
- Home Fries
- Fruit Salad
- Danish, muffins, croissants
- Coffee, Tea, Juice
Easter Egg Hunt and Egg Decorating
Cost: Tickets are included in tuition for International EAP students. Post-secondary and Graduate are $10 per person. Adult guests are $12 and children under 10 are $8. (Please include the number and ages of guests when you email your payment receipt)
Sign-up and payment deadline is Thursday, April 11th by 3:00 pm.
- Starting January 2017 we will no longer be accepting cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Niagara Falls – Morrison/Dorchester Hub: The bus will pick up at 9:45 am at the front entrance
~ Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus (front entrance): The bus will pick up at 10:15 am at the front entrance
~ St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal (Carlisle St. entrance): Arrive at the bus terminal by 10:30 am to check in.
The will return bus will leave the Welland Campus around 2:30 pm.