Looking for excitement this summer? You can stop looking and sign-up for this trip! Canada’s Wonderland!
Map of Canada’s Wonderland
Cost: Included in cost of tuition for International EAP students and IPA students. The cost is $65 for all other students, staff and guests
Sign-up and payment deadline: Thursday, July 21st at 3:00 pm
- Payment policy:
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- To make an online payment, log into your bank account and make a payment.
- Make Niagara College the payee and use your student number as the account number.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to [email protected]
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
~ Welland Campus: Arrive at the Athletic Centre entrance by 7:45am to check in. The bus WILL LEAVE 8:00 am
~ Daniel J. Patterson @Niagara-on-the-Lake (flagpoles): The bus will pick up at 8:30 am at the front entrance
~ Niagara Falls – Morrison/Dorchester Hub: The bus will pick up at 8:30 am
~ St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal (Carlisle St.): The bus will pick up at 8:45 am
The bus will leave Wonderland at 6:00 pm.