Want to kick back and relax at the beach!
Join us at one of Niagara’s local beaches. Enjoy the sun and the sand with other Niagara College students. Make sure you bring;
– a lunch
– and a towel and bathing suit if you want to swim!
There are washrooms/change rooms located at the beach.
~ The cost for international EAP students is included in the tuition (no charge) The cost for domestic EAP students is $5 per ticket ~ The cost for Post-secondary & Graduate students is $5 per ticket
- The college does not accept cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- Go to your Canadian bank account online.
Pay a bill and make Niagara College (or Niagara College Tuition) the payee.
The account number will be your student number.
Take a screenshot of your payment and email [email protected] with your full name and student number.
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to [email protected]
~ Welland Campus (Athletic Centre entrance) : The bus will leave at 9:30 am.
~ Niagara Falls – Morrison/Dorchester Hub: 10:00 am.
~ Daniel J. Patterson Campus @NOTL: The bus will leave at 10:00 am.
~ St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal (Carlisle St. entrance) : 10:15 am
~ We will leave beach around at 2:30pm.