Barefoot Bushcraft is an adventure program which gives you an afternoon of adventure and exploration as well as teaches you important wilderness skills.
– Axe Throwing (must be over 12)
– Atlatl Spear Throwing
– Fire Starting without matches (ferrocerium rods and Bow Drill)
Sign up and payment deadline – Thursday, July 11th by 3:00 pm.
Cost: Cost is included in tuition for all International English for Academic Preparation students. The cost is $45 for all Post-secondary, Graduate student or guest. All guests must be 12 years old or older.
- Starting January 2017 we will no longer be accepting cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- Go to your Canadian bank account online.
Pay a bill and make Niagara College (or Niagara College Tuition) the payee.
The account number will be your student number.
Take a screenshot of your payment and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and student number.
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com
Bus Pick-up Times
~ Niagara Falls- Morrison/Dorchester Hub – The bus will pick-up at 9:00 am
~ NOTL Campus – The bus will pick-up at 9:30 am
~ St. Catharines – The bus will pick-up at 9:45am
~ Welland Campus – The bus will leave at 10:15 am
We will leave Barefoot Bushcraft at 3:00 pm