Barefoot Bushcraft is an adventure program which gives you an afternoon of adventure and exploration as well as teaches you important wilderness skills.
– Axe Throwing
– Atlatl Spear Throwing
– Fire Starting without matches (ferrocerium rods and Bow Drill)
Sign up and payment deadline – Wednesday, August 3rd by 3:00 pm.
Cost: Cost is included in tuition for all International English for Academic Preparation and English Language and Culture Program students. The cost is $30 for all Post-secondary, Graduate student or guest. All guests must be 12 years old or older.
- The college does not accept cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- Go to your Canadian bank account online.
Pay a bill and make Niagara College (or Niagara College Tuition) the payee.
The account number will be your student number.
Take a screenshot of your payment and email [email protected] with your full name and student number.
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to [email protected]
Bus Pick-up Times
~ Welland Campus – please meet at the Athletic Centre entrance at 4:30 pm
~ Daniel J. Patterson Campus @NOTL(front entrance) – please be at the flagpoles by 4:30 pm
We will return leave Barefoot Bushcraft at 8:00 pm and return to Welland, St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal, DJP and Niagara Falls Morrison/Dorchester Hub as needed.