As a PAL Mentor you will:
- Successfully complete PAL mentor training
- Be available as needed for mentee inquiries throughout the PAL mentor commitment
- Provide timely replies to questions from mentees
- Attend orientation to meet mentees face to face
- Educate mentees to navigate and utilize college and community resources
- Contact every mentee two weeks after orientation to follow up on their transition
Applications are now closed. Please check back for updates!
NIAGARA COLLEGE SUSPENDS ALL ON CAMPUS CLASSES
Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, Niagara College has suspended all on-campus classes beginning Monday, March 16 until further notice, while staff and faculty work to develop plans for alternative program delivery. Effective immediately, all on campus events, social and sporting activities are cancelled. College campuses and services will remain open at this time, and online courses will continue. Placements, co-ops and clinicals will continue for the time being, but students should contact their program area for further information. At this time, all faculty and staff should continue to report to work. More information will follow later today.