This program is meant to help you maximize your English abilities through diverse learning methods such as excursions and social activities.
The Summer English program is conversation-based and less formal than our EAP program. This course of study develops speaking accuracy and fluency by focusing on vocabulary building, conversational grammar, pronunciation, English idioms and everyday expressions. If you would like to learn how to communicate in English effectively in a flexible setting, this is the summer course for you.
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Small class sizes, average is 15 to 20 students per class
- Qualified, experienced teachers
- Use of all college services and facilities
- State-of-the-art digital languages labs
- Language testing and assessment
- Friendly, supportive staff
- Individual academic counselling
- Two session starts per year: July and August
- Each session is four weeks in duration (July and August programs can run concurrently to create an eight week course)
- 20 hours of classes per week