The Short Term English for Academic Preparation (EAP) program is two months in duration and designed to meet the needs of today’s fast-paced world. This program is great for students seeking flexibility in their English language education.
Short Term English for Academic Preparation
Based on the linguistic theories established by the full semester EAP program, the Short Term EAP focuses on English language essentials for students who wish strengthen their skills but are unable to attend the full semester of studies.
Whether you would like to advance your academic language needs, require a linguistic tune up or want to improve your business English skills, this is the course for you.
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Small class sizes, average is 15 to 20 students per class
- Qualified, experienced teachers
- Use of all college services and facilities
- State-of-the-art digital languages labs
- Language testing and assessment
- Friendly, supportive staff
- Individual academic counselling
- Academic Writing and Grammar
- Reading and Vocabulary Development
- Speaking, Pronunciation and Presentation Skills
- Listening and Note-taking Skills
- Research Skills for Academic Study
All students who study in the Short-Term EAP program are required to do placement testing.