Montreal Trip Sign-up
September 7 @ 8:00 am - September 22 @ 5:00 pm
Are you looking for something fun, exciting and different to do during the Thanksgiving long weekend? Then look no further! This is the trip for you! Montreal!
Montreal is the largest city in the Canadian province of Quebec. It is the second largest city in Canada, 18th largest in North America and the 26th largest in the Americas. Originally called Ville-Marie, or “City of Mary,” it is named after Mount Royal, the triple-peaked hill in the heart of the city. The city is on the Island of Montreal, which took its name from the same source as the city, and a few much smaller peripheral islands, the largest of which is Île Bizard. It has a distinct four-season continental climate with warm to hot summers and cold snowy winters.
Date of the trip: Saturday, October 7th to Monday, October 9th (Thanksgiving long weekend)
Cost: $415 per person – includes
Coach bus (onboard washroom)
- Hotel accommodation (2 night- 4 people/2 double beds – private rooms at additional cost)
- 2 breakfasts
- Tours of Montreal
- Tour of Notre Dame Basilica
- Boat tour of 1,000 Islands.
***minimum 35 people required for the trip
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Sign-up and payment deadline – Monday, September 18th at 3:00 om
- Starting January 2017 we will no longer be accepting cash, debit or credit card for college trips.
- If you need to make a payment. you MUST pay by making an online banking payment.
- If you need help making an online payment, we would happy to help you in any International Office.
- After you have made the payment, you MUST email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com
- September 7 @ 8:00 am
- September 22 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Category: